Maintaining clean and safe workplace conditions is crucial, but many industrial facilities fail to conduct routine cleaning. This can have several adverse side effects, such as employee dissatisfaction, increased injuries, reduced productivity, and a drastic decrease in your bottom line. Thankfully, industrial cleaning services can remedy the situation by providing accessible, professional-level care for your business.
But what are industrial cleaning services, and how can they help your business?
Continue reading to learn more about industrial cleaning services, including the following:
- What are industrial cleaning services?
- What do industrial cleaning services consist of?
- What are the benefits of hiring industrial cleaning services?
- How do you know if you need industrial cleaning services?
- How Brenner Facility Services can help
Industrial cleaning services are professional sanitation companies hired to disinfect and organize facilities such as warehouses, industrial plants, factories, manufacturing plants, and more. Thoroughly cleaning an industrial facility can be laborious, time consuming, and challenging, even for in-house cleaning crews. That’s where cleaning services come in handy. Industrial cleaning services consist of trained professionals that specialize in facility cleaning, using the most advanced cleaning technology and effective strategies.
While commercial cleaning generally pertains to facilities like retail stores and offices which can be cleaned during optimal hours, industrial facilities tend to run continuously. Keeping an ever-moving operation clean can be challenging for average janitorial workers, but industrial services are specifically trained to get the job done using cleaning methods that aren’t disruptive to workflow.
When you hire an industrial cleaning service, you get more than the standard mop and bucket treatment. Professional cleaners come equipped with high-quality equipment and a detailed cleaning plan to maximize efficiency and deliver the best results. Some industrial cleaning services include:
- Customizable cleaning plans and flexible schedules
- Cleaning of ceilings and walls
- Warehouse organization
- Thorough dusting services
- Concrete power washing and cleaning
- Window and glass cleaning
- Industrial carpet and upholstery cleaning
- General sanitizing and disinfection services
- Cleaning of heavy-duty machinery and other equipment
- Day and night services
- Emergency cleaning services
- Detailed inspections and quality control
- Industrial floor care, including stripping, waxing, and sealing of materials such as ceramic, concrete, vinyl, and stone
- And more
Industrial cleaning services provide many benefits companies can use to improve their work operations. Learn more about the benefits of industrial cleaning services and why you might need them.
Nobody wants to work in a grimy, dust-covered environment, and employee morale is likely to improve by having a regularly cleaned facility. Increased worker motivation and happiness help retain employees, increase productivity, and provide a more comfortable way to complete daily tasks.
Hiring a service provider to clean your facility may seem counterproductive in terms of saving money initially, but in actuality, the cost of paying a third party is often more affordable than the hourly pay of an in-house cleaning crew. Not only that, but the results are far more noticeable. When you account for the savings due to reduced employee sick leave caused by dirty surroundings and the additional profits generated from increased productivity, industrial cleaning services pay for themselves.
It’s difficult to achieve maximum efficiency with a warehouse or manufacturing plant that is cluttered, unorganized, and challenging to navigate. However, the cleaning provided by a professional service guarantees that your aisles are clear of debris and your equipment is located in the correct spaces, making it much more accessible to pick inventory. In having a more organized and efficient industrial space, general productivity will also increase.
A high rate of sick employees indicates that your industrial facility isn’t as clean as it could be. Fortunately, professional cleaning services can reduce bacteria and alleviate the number of workers that require sick leave. By utilizing top-of-the-line equipment, products, and practices, hired services can perform routine deep cleaning to sanitize and disinfect high-touch surfaces which spread harmful germs.
Industrial equipment doesn’t last forever, but it certainly lasts longer when it’s taken care of. Having a cleaning service that can keep equipment clean and debris-free extends its longevity and cuts down on maintenance costs. With clean equipment, you’re also less likely to experience breakdowns that lead to unwanted downtime, allowing work operations to continue as planned.
Deciding to partner with a cleaning company may solve your problems, but how can you tell if you truly require their services? Here are some reasons that it’s not just recommended—it’s necessary.
- Sick Employees: If workers are regularly sick outside of seasonal bugs, it could mean that they’re contracting illnesses while on the job due to dirty work conditions.
- Worker Complaints: It doesn’t get any more evident than your own employees complaining about the state of the business, and it should be a clear indication that changes need to be made.
- Visitor Comments: The only thing worse than unhappy employees are dissatisfied partners and investors who visit and remark on your industrial facility’s cleanliness—or lack thereof.
- Reduced Efficiency: A reduction in workplace efficiency doesn’t necessarily mean your facility is filthy, but if it’s something you’ve already noticed, it could be a contributing factor.
- Frequent Injuries: A high volume of recent injuries could be a direct result of a poorly maintained industrial facility, causing workers to slip, fall, trip, or slide on gunk and debris that have been neglected.
Brenner Facility Services is a family-owned-and-operated cleaning company that has provided sustainable cleaning solutions to clients in the New England area for nearly forty years. Along with cleaning industrial plants, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities, we serve various commercial industries, including office spaces, educational facilities, fitness centers, government facilities, medical offices, banks, and more.
Our team uses the latest cleaning technology and efficient strategies to sanitize spaces and increase productivity for clients—and we don’t stop there. Brenner establishes lasting relationships with clients by delivering consistent, quality cleaning services to every job.
Ready to partner with an industrial cleaning services provider that leaves your floor shiny and new? Contact us today to get started with a free consultation!