If you’re wondering about the importance of commercial cleaning services, you’re not alone. But many business owners think hiring a couple of janitors to clean their office space or commercial facility is good enough. While this is one available option, you may not see the best results if you forgo services from a team of professionals.
As we lay out the benefits of hiring a cleaning service, let’s highlight:
- Why professional cleaning services are more important than ever
- What corporate cleaning services entail
- How the need for cleaning services varies by industry
Investing in a professional cleaning service is the best way to ensure you get the most out of your cleaning efforts. Hiring janitors for daily cleaning is a good measure, but they typically don’t have advanced technology like high-powered vacuums, steamers, scrubbers, and polishers that can quickly and effectively remove dirt without damaging your surfaces. Plus, they might not have specialized products tailored to handle specific floor and surface types.
Additionally, times have changed. Since the onset of the pandemic, commercial businesses across multiple industries have been more concerned about efficient cleaning than ever before. Many people quickly realize that while regular daily cleaning is good, there should be greater emphasis on consistent deep cleaning with disinfection and sanitization.
With a professional cleaning company, your facility can experience the following benefits:
If you run a corporate environment, hiring office cleaning contractors can provide comprehensive solutions for your large-scale operations. Your office space will look pristine as you have successful in-person meetings with customers and conduct office space tours with new hires. Additionally, your office morale will increase as your employees feel more appreciative of a clean space.
Without thorough commercial cleaning, your facility is prone to gathering dirt, dust, grime, and bacteria on its surfaces. These contaminants can spread throughout your building and make your employees sick and uncomfortable as they work, which limits productivity. Trained specialists can remove these contaminants and minimize the chance of employees developing allergies or illnesses.
Every business owner should want clients and other visitors to leave with a good first impression of their workplace. If your patrons see dirty surfaces or smell unpleasant odors, they may doubt your ability to follow through on your services. A pristine space tells your clients, key stakeholders, and potential clients that you run a functional organization, care about how people perceive your business and are focused on delivering excellent services.
Commercial hard floors and carpets aren’t cheap. By obtaining professional floor cleaning services, you’re making a sound investment in these installations. Having your carpets, hard floors, wood floors, and other building installations properly cleaned throughout your facility will maximize their lifespans.
Another benefit of hiring a cleaning service is that your professional cleaning company’s management will be completely outsourced. Instead of allocating funds to hire more janitors, the outsourced company will oversee all hiring, training, employee benefits, and vacation and sick day coverage. You’ll have a much easier time running your business as you keep these employee services off your hands and your payroll.
Ready to make your office a cleaner, healthier, and more productive place? Reach out to Brenner Facility Services today.
When hiring a professional cleaning service, you should be confident the cleaners will accommodate your facility’s needs. More importantly, these needs should include cleaning and disinfecting requirements for your whole industry, not just your specific building.
Examples of different cleaning requirements across industries are:
- Healthcare – Medical offices and health care facilities require frequent cleaning and disinfecting to prevent illnesses from spreading and patients from developing infections. They also need cleaning professionals to clean up blood safely, preventing the spread of bloodborne pathogens.
- Banks – Banks need cleaning services similar to most office buildings, but with an emphasis on security. These facilities handle people’s money and financial information, so they need cleaning professionals who respect the bank’s security practices when they enter, clean, and leave all areas of the building.
- Education – Educational facilities, including schools and universities, need professional cleaning services that support their in-house janitorial staff. They also need to limit the spread of germs in many areas, including hallways, classrooms, gyms, and libraries.
- Manufacturing – Manufacturing facilities create the products we use daily, and their workers and equipment can easily spread contaminants like dust and bacteria. These facilities require power washing to clean concrete floors and customized cleaning plans to remove contaminants from intricate machinery.
- Fitness – Fitness centers have specific cleaning needs because clients sweat as they exercise. Therefore, cleaning services should eliminate odors, germs, and other contaminants. These facilities also require individualized cleaning services for each piece of equipment.
Thankfully, regardless of your commercial industry, Brenner Facility Services delivers customized cleaning services to all of these industries and more. We use our many years of experience to assess your cleaning needs and adjust our services accordingly.
Reach out to us to see the real-time benefits of hiring professional cleaning services. When you partner with us, we send trained and certified professional cleaners to keep your facility spotless.