You may wonder what the importance of cleaning services from a company like Brenner Facility Services is. After all, couldn’t you hire a couple of janitors to clean your office or commercial facility? You could, but you may not see the best results if you choose that option. Let’s look at the benefits of professional office cleaning services and the different types of businesses that need cleaning services.
Every facility needs cleaning services, and you’ll experience the following benefits when you get them through a professional cleaning company:
Without commercial cleaning, your facility accumulates dust, dirt, grime, and bacteria on its surfaces. These contaminants spread throughout your building and can make your employees sick and uncomfortable while they work. Commercial cleaning services remove these contaminants and prevent employees from developing allergies or illnesses.
When your employees work in a clean, healthy environment, they get more work done. The fewer contaminants you have in your workplace, the easier it is for your employees to focus on their daily tasks.
If clients and other visitors frequent your workplace, you want to leave a good first impression. That begins with a clean environment. If they see dirty surfaces or smell unpleasant odors, they may doubt your ability to follow through on your services, since you don’t prioritize something as basic as cleaning your office. A pristine space tells your clients and visitors that you run a tight ship, care about how people perceive your business, and are focused on delivering excellent services.
Commercial hard floors and carpet aren’t cheap. When you invest in these installations, you expect them to last for years. If you have your carpets, hard floors, and other building installations properly cleaned throughout your facility, you maximize their lifespans.
When you hire a commercial cleaning company, they manage your facility’s professional cleaning. They oversee all hiring, training, employee benefits, and vacation and sick day coverage. This aspect of outsourcing your cleaning keeps these necessary employee services off your hands and your payroll.
Ready to make your office a cleaner, healthier, and more productive place? Reach out to Brenner Facility Services today.
When you hire a cleaning service, you need to know that the cleaners can meet your facility’s needs. Those needs include cleaning and disinfecting requirements for your whole industry, not just your specific building. Here’s what some industries’ cleaning requirements look like:
- Healthcare: Medical offices and healthcare facilities require frequent cleaning and disinfecting to prevent illnesses from spreading and patients from developing infections. They also require cleaning professionals to clean up blood safely, preventing the spread of bloodborne pathogens.
- Banks: Banks require cleaning services typical of most office buildings, but they need to emphasize security. These facilities handle people’s money and financial information, so they need cleaning professionals who respect the bank’s security practices when they enter, clean, and leave all areas of the building.
- Education: Educational facilities, including schools and universities, need professional cleaning services that support their in-house janitorial staff. They also need to limit the spread of germs in a variety of areas, including hallways, classrooms, gyms, and libraries.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing facilities create the products we use every day, and their workers and equipment can easily spread contaminants like dust and bacteria. These facilities require power washing to keep concrete floors clean and customized cleaning plans to remove contaminants from intricate machinery.
- Fitness: Fitness centers have specific cleaning needs because clients sweat as they exercise. Therefore, the cleaning services have to eliminate odors along with germs and other contaminants. These facilities also require individualized cleaning services for each piece of equipment they have.
Brenner Facility Services delivers customized cleaning services to all of these industries and more. We use our many years of experience to assess your cleaning needs and adjust our services accordingly.
Reach out to us today to see the benefits of hiring professional cleaning services. When you partner with us, we send trained and certified professional cleaners to keep your facility spotless. Our services keep your workplace pristine and your workforce healthy and safe. We’re here whenever you’re ready to use our commercial cleaning services.